Saturday, May 28, 2011

**Day 148**

My hubby and I took a 40 minute walk around our cabin tonight - it was nice to take a nice, long walk together.  We did a couple hills - this one was a tough one for me, and this pic is only halfway up!:
And here's me going the rest of the way up - not the most flattering picture of me!  I was, completely, winded by the time I got up to the top, but I made it!:
When we got back to the cabin I did the 30 Day Shred, and then I tried out a new workout DVD:

 There's two 20 minute workouts on this DVD - I did the Cardio Power Burst, and I have to say that it is almost as hard as the 30 Day Shred!  Tomorrow, I'm going to try out the other workout - Interval Blast.  Anyway, I did great w/ my exercising today - yay!

Hope you all had a great Saturday!

2 comments: