Monday, May 30, 2011

**Day 150**

Wow, was it hot today or what?!  And I couldn't even cool off with a swim because I started my period this morning - dang it!  It arrived right on time, but I had totally forgot it was due, so I was not too happy about it.  I haven't been able to use tampons for years - yea, I know, too much information, but there it is - so, nope, I didn't get a chance to swim today.  My girls and hubby said the pool and lake were both freezing, but they still had fun swimming, and I really did enjoy watching and taking pictures of them.  I had a great day, but I am exhausted, and very sunburned, so I'm heading to bed.  I'll be back in the morning w/ my final weigh-in for the month, and progress pics!

1 comment:

  1. You have kids. Tampons and childbirth don't necessarily go hand-in-hand. I learned that the hard way. I also learned that Tampax ULTRA tampons kind of fit better post-having-kids. I wish someone would've told me that earlier. I haaaaaaaaaaaate pads!!!!!!!!!!!

    You're lucky you got your period. I'm praying to get mine!!!!! SOON!

    ReplyDelete