Wednesday, July 27, 2011

**Days 207 & 208**

I've decided to do one 5k race a month for the rest of the year.  I need the challenge, and I look forward to accomplishing this goal.  Here are the races I'll be doing:

Sat., Aug. 20th - Scott S'cool Scoot 5k
Sun., Sept. 25th - Plainfield Harvest 5k
Sun., Oct. 30th - Edward Fraidy Cat 5k
Sun., Nov. 20th - Pilgrim Pacer 5k
Sat., Dec. 3rd - Jingle Bell 5k

So, I only have a little over 3 weeks before my next race!  My plan is to run outdoors three days a week - Sundays, Tuesdays, & Thursdays.  On Mondays and Wednesdays, I'll do a treadmill workout.  I've been slacking on doing my dvd workouts, so I need to throw them back in the mix!!

The race I'm doing in Aug. is a self-timed race, so it's going to be a casual race, but I'm still going to do my best to try to improve my time.  I'm going to run it with my family, which is what this particular race is about - to show kids that being active is a fun, healthy way to spend time with family and friends.  Here's the link to the site if anyone in my area is interested in participating with their kids:
https://sites.google.com/site/scottscoolscoot/home

I hope you are all having a good week!



2 comments:

  1. Best post EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Yo! You're amazing.

    Just thought I'd share that with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chubbs! You're pretty darn amazing yourself!:)

    ReplyDelete