Friday, July 29, 2011

**Days 209 & 210**

I started a whiny post about how I can't seem to stay on track, and how impossible it seems to lose 90 more pounds, and blah, blah, blah, but then I deleted it because I'm tired of whining about the same stuff.  I have nothing to whine about.  Yes, I'm obese, but it's fixable.  There are so many people out there dealing with issues in their lives that aren't fixable, but I can fix my problem, and I need to stop making excuses, and just do what I need to do.  I posted on Monday that I was back on track, but by Wed. night I was way off again.  Since then, I've been eating like crap, and I haven't exercised, and, I swear, I can already feel the weight creeping back on!   I'm pretty sure I'll be ending this month with a gain, and I hate that I have to take progress pictures that won't show any progress, but this is just a setback - it's not the end.  I won't give up - that's not an option, and it never will be.  So, yes, I'm struggling (again), but I'll fight my way through it - no doubt. 

“Sometimes, struggles are exactly what we need in our life. If we were to go through our life without any obstacles, we would be crippled. We would not be as strong as what we could have been. Give every opportunity a chance, leave no room for regrets.” ~Unknown


**I have no idea why this blog post posted this way with all the spaces and stuff, and I can't seem to fix it, and it really annoys me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment