Tuesday, August 2, 2011

**Day 214**

I had planned to do a late night 5K run outside after we got home from my daughter's play tonight, but it started storming out on our way home.  I guess, I should have checked to see what the weather was going to be like tonight! :-\  Luckily, I did a treadmill workout earlier in the day.  I did a 3 mile walk/run:

I burned almost 400 calories, so it was a good workout!  My eating, and water intake. was right on today, so I'm very happy with how I did today.  I'm just taking it one day at a time.  One. Day. At. A. Time.

My 10-year-old daughter performed as Miss Hannigan in the Annie musical tonight.  She did so awesome, and I am so proud of her!!  Here's a couple pics:
                                                           I love her facial expressions!
                                                All her friends that came to watch her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment