Monday, October 3, 2011

**Days 274, 275, & 276**

I've set some tough goals for October, but, I think, it's what I need to do to get back on track.  Big goals, big results!  I have alot of exercising planned for each day, but it's, totally, doable.  I have plenty of free time to spend on exercising.  I mean, truly, there is no reason I can't get my exercise in every single day!  I'm at a stay at home mama, and I homeschool my girls, so, yes, I have a family and a home to take care of, and I have to educate my daughters, and take them to their extracurricular activities, BUT there is still time in my days to get, at least, an hour and half of exercise in, with no problem.  I'm very lucky to have the schedule I have, and I need to take advantage of it.  So, if you ever hear me saying that I didn't exercise because I didn't have time don't hesitate to throw a big ol' bucket of BULLSHIT at me!!

I'm going to start posting my daily exercise again.  I think, it held me accountable before, so I need to get back to doing it.

Today:
Treadmill - 30 min.
30 DS - Level 1

2 comments:

  1. I always find that if I am struggling or trying to hit a certain tough goal then writing about it on my blog is the best way to get results. The fact that other people can see how you are doing is definitely a great motivator. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete