How was your weekend? Mine was pretty good. My dad dragged me to the gym on Saturday morning at 8am (thank you, Dad!) - the gym was packed!! I hate when it's crowded! So, I did 30 minutes on the elliptical, and then got the heck out of there. I didn't work out on Sunday. My eating was, for the most part, good over the weekend - yes, I could have done better, but I could have done much worse, too!
We were back at the gym today - I did 15 minutes of weights, 25 minutes on the treadmill, and 20 minutes on the elliptical, so I had a good workout. My calories were under 1300 today, and I'm working on getting the last of my water in for the day. Today was a good day!
So, I've been tagged by Rochelle! Thanks, Rochelle!
1. post these rules.
2. you must post 11 random things yourself.
3. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. no stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!
11 Random Things About Me:
1. I love ketchup on everything - eggs, chicken, fish, hamburgers, hot dogs - EXCEPT for french fries! I like my french fries plain.
2. I hate talking on the phone. Actually, it's a bit of fear. I will avoid talking on the phone, at all cost. I love email and text - best inventions, ever! So, don't call me.
3. I decided to homeschool my eldest daughter just one week before the start of kindergarten - best decision ever! My girls are now 11 and 8, and it's going great!
4. I'm addicted to Cafe Mochas from Caribou Coffee, which is really, really bad, since I need to lose 100+ pounds.
5. I was a nanny for 6 years, and I loved it!
6. From a young age, I wanted to be a singer and an actor, but I didn't have the guts to tell anyone, or to go for it.
7. I was a competitive swimmer for ten years.
8. My friend and I were kidnapped by a church minivan during our spring break on South Padre Island. We thought it was a taxi, but they were religious fanatics who drove us around for an hour talking to us about God!
9. My mother almost named me "Rainey".
10. I got a tattoo when I was 18, and a little drunk. Worse - I took my 16 year old sister with me, and she got one, too. Needless to say, my parents weren't too happy.
11. Since birth I have lived in 12 different houses - 7 with my parents, and 5 with my hubby.
1. What would the opening line of your autobiography say? "This is my life....or what I can remember...the early 90's are kind of a blur..." Ha! I don't know - this is a hard question!
2. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage - or non-alcoholic if you don't imbibe? Chocolate Martini
3. What is one thing that you would never want to change about yourself? My strong sense of empathy
4. What is the one characteristic about other people that you simply cannot tolerate? Narrow-mindedness
5. Name a time when you felt extremely proud of yourself. Right now. I'm proud about how I'm, finally, fighting my obesity.
6. If you could relive (and make -over) a year of your life, what year would that be and why? I'd re-do my 16th year of life. Why? No comment. Sorry.
7. Is there a particular unusual ritual or routine you do in the exact same way absolutely everyday (something other than brushing your teeth, for example)? If so, what is it? No rituals or routines - nothing interesting, anyway
8. What is a talent you do not have but wish you did? I wish I could draw, but stick people is the best I can do.
9. Build your ideal person. Fill in the blanks: I'd want the hair of Sofia Vergara , the face of Mila Kunis , the body of Selma Hayek , the brains of my husband , the talents of my daughters , the sense of humor of my friend, Julie , and the bank account of Oprah - ha!
10. What do you feel the the worst thing is about trying to lose weight? Staying motivated
11. What song best defines where you are in life right now? Stand Back Up by Sugarland
That was alot harder than I thought - took me forever to complete!
I'm not going to tag anyone because, honestly, I think, every blog I read has been tagged!
UPDATE: I just saw that Debby, also, tagged me in her Sat. post!! Sorry, I was a little behind on reading blogs! Thanks for the tag, Debby!!!